Landscape architecture involves a holistic understanding of the planning, design and management of the land to produce beautiful public spaces, landmarks and structures.
- What kind of impact landscape architecture has on the environment and culture of a place.
- How landscape architecture works to enhance each of Nadi's areas of expertise.
- Why Shaheed Park, Shovel Garden and Morehouse College are great examples of landscape architecture.
Climate change refers to the range of changes that are happening to our planet, including rising sea levels, shrinking mountain glaciers and accelerating ice melt (NASA).
- What the difference is between climate change and global warming, courtesy of NASA.
- Why climate change is the defining issue of our time and why it affects more than just the environment.
- How designers can help address climate change through adaptive reuse, land reclamation and more.
A global citizen with decades of experience in architecture, landscape architecture and urban design, Emeka wondered, how can we leave the world a better place than we found it?
- Why design for a better world is Nadi's mission statement and call-to-action.
- How the Nadi team applies design for a better world to every project we undertake.
- What design for a better world means (personally) to each member of the Nadi staff.