A complete community meets the basic needs of all residents in a neighbourhood through sound land-use planning principles and cohesive and intentional design guidelines.
- Why complete communities are necessary for the future of our cities and towns.
- How complete communities can address increased globalization and migration.
- What elements we can implement into our communities to make them complete.
Landscape architecture involves a holistic understanding of the planning, design and management of the land to produce beautiful public spaces, landmarks and structures.
- What kind of impact landscape architecture has on the environment and culture of a place.
- How landscape architecture works to enhance each of Nadi's areas of expertise.
- Why Shaheed Park, Shovel Garden and Morehouse College are great examples of landscape architecture.
Climate change refers to the range of changes that are happening to our planet, including rising sea levels, shrinking mountain glaciers and accelerating ice melt (NASA).
- What the difference is between climate change and global warming, courtesy of NASA.
- Why climate change is the defining issue of our time and why it affects more than just the environment.
- How designers can help address climate change through adaptive reuse, land reclamation and more.